Since 1995, Princeton Communications has been assisting medical groups in growing their Workers’ Compensation revenue. We do this by interfacing daily with the Five Major Sources of Workers’ Compensation business:
- Fortune 500 Companies (self-insureds)
- Insurance Companies
- Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Managed Care and Managed Case Management Companies
- Government, Governmental Agencies, and School Boards
If you want to increase your Workers’ Compensation business, then you really have only three ways to do it:
- Take an existing Full Time Employee and assign them to promote the practice to the Workers’ Compensation Industry.
- Hire, train and manage a Full Time Employee to do that work.
- Outsource this work to a company whose core business is exactly what you need. Princeton is less expensive, faster, and better than either of the above methods – let us show you why.
Princeton maintains a proprietary database of the decision-makers in the industry. In addition, we work with your practice to train all involved on the nuances of Workers’ Compensation. This training pays dividends – as all will become better at the treatment of Work Comp.
Our core belief is that the choice of the right doctor at the beginning of a Workers’ Compensation claim improves the outcome for everyone.